Practical new oil filter wrench set 2169/3 from HAZET
HAZET, the Remscheid-based manufacturer of quality tools and workshop equipment, has developed a practical new problem-solver for working with oil filter housings and oil filters with the best fit and as little damage as possible. The oil filter wrench set with article number 2169/3 consists of three tools:
- 2169-8A: drive: 12.5 mm (1/2 inch) ∙ output: 15-edge ∙ wrench size: 74 mm (2,91 inch)
- 2169-12: drive: 12.5 mm (1/2 inch) ∙ output: 15-groove ∙ wrench size: 74.7 mm (2,94 inch)
- 2169-13: drive: 12.5 mm (1/2 inch) ∙ output: 14-edge ∙ wrench size: 80 mm (3,15 inch)
This makes the set suitable for operating oil filters and oil filter housings with the following vehicle types:
- 2169-8A: Oil filter on FORD e.g. with EcoBoost engines such as B-Max ∙ C-Max 2 ∙ Fiesta 5-6-7 ∙ Focus 2-3 ∙ Fusion ∙ Galaxy ∙ Mondeo 4-5 ∙ Tourneo ∙ Transit ∙ Ka+ ∙ Kuga 2 ∙ S-Max / MAZDA 2 (DL ∙ DJ) 1.5D ∙ 3 (BK ∙ BL) 2.0 (BM ∙ BN) 1.5D - 2.2D (BP) 1.8D ∙ 5 (CW) 1.8-2.0 ∙ 6 (GG) 1.8-2.0 (GY ∙ GH) 1.8-2.0-2.5 (GJ ∙ GL) 2.2D ∙ CX-3 (DK ) 1.5D-1.8D ∙ CX-5 (KE,GH,KF) 2.2D ∙ CX-7 (ER) 2.3D-2.5D ∙ MX-5 (NC) 1.8-2.0
- 2169-12: Oil filter on OPEL/VAUXHALL Astra K model ∙ Insignia B with 1.5 diesel engines F15DVC ∙ F15DVH with 77KW/90KW
- 2169-13: Oil filter on HYUNDAI i30 ∙ Tucson / KIA Ceed ∙ Sportage ∙ Soul ∙ Stonic with 1.6 CRDI engine
So you won't have any trouble with the required screw tightening torque, no matter which vehicle you have.
Further information is available in the latest HAZET Special worldwide promotional brochure 2021, online at www.hazet.de or from authorised specialist dealers.
The Remscheid-based company HAZET is a leading manufacturer of quality hand tools, tool trolleys and equipment for professional applications. HAZET has 150 years of experience in developing and producing standard and specialty tools for industry, trade, automotive engineering and aeronautics. The company boasts a huge manufacturing range of over 5,500 different tools, including everything from pullers and pliers to specialty tools for most major car manufacturers, from torque tools to tool trolleys from the "Assistent" brand. An exceptionally high proportion of Hazet products, about 75% of the entire product portfolio, is "Made in Germany".
HAZET employs approximately 600 staff in four plants (three in Remscheid and one in Heinsberg).
In recognition of its constant innovation, good marketing concepts and impressive inventive talent, numerous products from the company have received the "iF Design Award" and "RedDot-Design Award" among others, while HAZET has been singled out as best brand and top employer as an enterprise.
An overview of the successes of the last decade can be found at: https://www.hazet.de/de/awards/auszeichnungen
HAZET-WERK Hermann Zerver GmbH & Co.KG
Carsten Scholz, Director of Marketing & Advertising
Telephone: +49 (0) 21 91 / 7 92-251
Telefax: +49 (0) 21 91 / 7 92-499