Bachelor's or Master's thesis
Who are we?
HAZET has been a successful company of the tool industry for almost 150 years. Our quality tools are used globally in car manufacturing, engine manufacturing and machine construction, in trade and industry as well as renewable energies sectors. With our highly qualified and committed staff, we develop and produce hand tools and specialty tools, torque technology and operating facilities that meet the high demands of our customers. Innovative ideas and cutting-edge technologies are used in the development to create solution-oriented products that offer our customers added value. Many of our products have also won the iF Design Award from iF International Forum Design GmbH, as well as the RedDot-Design Award from Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen e.V.
In our factories we produce our products using the most modern methods and continuously improved processes that safeguard our high demands in quality and adherence to delivery dates. Our company received the award for “TOP 100 most innovative medium-sized enterprises”, in 2014 we received the “TOP employer” award and in 2016 the “Eisen” Innovation Award at the International Hardware Fair (Internationale Eisenwarenmesse) in Cologne.
Bachelor's or Master's thesis
Write it with and at HAZET!
What we're looking for:
We are looking for you to write a Bachelor's or Master's thesis at the Remscheid site. We want you to end up with a very good Bachelor's or Master's thesis and we give you the best possible framework conditions for this, since you are highly motivated, open loyal and curious. You have fun in your scientific work and enjoy getting to know new technologies. Your aim is to achieve the best result together with us. We are looking to increase the proportion of female staff and therefore also look forward to receiving applications from women.
Subject areas for the thesis:
- Analysis of the existing production processes
- Formulation of existing potential for optimisation
- Economic evaluation of potential courses of action
- Derivation of feasible concepts
- Introduction of new technologies and adaptation of processes
- Final evaluation of used technologies and economic effects
What you should bring:
- Qualifications in the field of design, machine construction, materials engineering or a similar technical course of study
- Initial practical experience in process optimisation, lean management and/or project management preferable
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Interest in working on a demanding topic
- High motivation and commitment as well as an independent and structured working method
- Interest in production processes
- You get actively involved when working in a team and are a team player
We offer you:
You are part of the HAZET team from the first day on. Here you will be involved in demanding fields of activity from the start, you will take on exciting tasks and, where possible, sub-projects in a team and performance-oriented and interdisciplinary work environment. We offer you development opportunities that require initiative and entrepreneurial spirit. Financial protection by means of a study/trainee allowance will be part of the contract.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you personally, at which time we will be happy to present our tasks to you in detail.