Developer / Designer (m/f)
HAZET has been a successful family company in the tool industry for almost 150 years. Our quality tools are used globally in car manufacturing, engine manufacturing and machine construction, in trade and industry as well as in the renewable energies sector. With our highly qualified and committed staff, we develop and produce hand tools and specialty tools, torque technology and operating facilities that meet the high demands of our customers. Innovative ideas and cutting-edge technologies are used in development to create solution-oriented products that offer our customers added value.
HAZET received the award for “TOP 100 Most Innovative Medium-sized Enterprises”; in 2014 and 2017 we received the “TOP Employer” award and in 2016 the “Eisen” Innovation Award at the International Hardware Fair (Internationale Eisenwarenmesse) in Cologne.
For immediate start, our site in Remscheid is recruiting for a
Developer / Designer (m/f)
Operating and Workshop Equipment
- Development of sheet metal products according to modern methods and other industrial applications
- Constant optimization of existing products with regard to development and manufacturing costs or convenience of use
- Support and involvement in development partnerships with customers, suppliers, university institutes and other partners
- Contribution to the protection of products by means of patent applications
- Creation of production-ready assembly or individual part drawings
- Collaboration in the creation of technical documentation
- Performing your tasks in compliance with standards and regulations, and in consideration of quality and cost aspects
- Drawing up parts lists
- Project management with diverse partners
- Close collaboration with Product Management and Sales
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in an engineering course or similar qualification with a focus on design engineering
- Initial experience in the field of development and design using 3D CAD, preferably Siemens NX
- Skills in the field of industrial design are an asset
- Sound technical understanding of and interest in automotive engineering, preferably motor vehicle engineering
- Confident and courteous manner, excellent organizational and communication skills, initiative and dedication
- Process-oriented and cost-aware reasoning and action
- Project management skills
You are part of the HAZET team from the very first day. An open and strong team awaits you in a performance-oriented and interdisciplinary working environment, with flat hierarchies and attractive remuneration. We offer a workplace with long-term prospects and the opportunity for personal development while working independently, along with in-house career and skills advancement in an innovative environment with international flair. We look forward to your application and the chance to meet you.
We look forward to your application and the chance to meet you.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to our Human Resources department stating your expected salary and your earliest possible start date. We look forward to getting to know you.