The HAZET quality full guarantee
During the whole production process, all HAZET tools are subject to stringent quality controls and before delivery ex works they are meticulously checked for material defects and faulty workmanship.
HAZET offers a full guarantee on all products showing material defects or faulty workmanship. This is valid independently of the statutory warranty periods.
We replace any tool showing material defects and/or faulty workmanship (see also our sales, delivery and payment conditions).
If you detect material defects or faulty workmanship, please send us the tool in question free domicile through your specialist dealer.
After inspection by us, we will replace your tool or repair it free of charge, provided that the tool shows a material defect or faulty workmanship.
All adapters are excluded from the HAZET quality full guarantee
The HAZET quality full guarantee on nut-drivers for impact operation is limited to material defects and faulty workmanship.
The HAZET quality full guarantee does not cover the tools or consumerables for normal wear and tear damage.
The HAZET quality full guarantee will not be valid for tools which
- cannot be used any more due to their old age,
- due to abuse
- or improper use or poor maintenance and care.
In this context, we emphasise that the operating instructions and safety instructions of our products must be strictly observed. Please also observe our general safety precautions.
Below are some examples which are considered as “improper use" of tools and are not covered by the guarantee:
- Exceeding the tool’s normal or prescribed capacity, e.g.
- The use of a diagonal cutter for a steel thread whose diameter is too large
- Chisels, centre punches or drift punches that have been used too hard or on a steel surface which is too hard.
- The further use of a tool that already shows damage or defects.
- The operation of screws and nuts with a wrong-sized nut-driver.
- Tools that have been modified.
- The use of nut-drivers designated for manual operation on impact wrenches.
The correction of recognised defects is carried out with a free repair or replacement of the defective machine with a working product - or replacement with an updated model if necessary.