- Article no.: 7910-STAC
- EAN: 4000896221875
Programming and evaluation of the HAZET SmartTAC torque wrench 7000 sTAC
- Smart technology – Ready for Industry 4.0
- SmartTAC-Tool ∙ SmartTAC programming and evaluation software for HAZET torque wrench with built-in angle gauge of the 7000 sTAC series,
also as download at "www.hazet.de"
Price per user
- Made in Germany
In purchasing the electronic torque wrench with built-in angle gauge SmartTAC SYSTEM 7000 sTAC, you have opted for a reliable and effective tool, which has been developed and tested according to our high quality requirements
- Display of all information and settings for the relevant SmartTAC wrench
- Clear and simple programming of all settings
- Target and control values for torque or rotation angle
- Torque units
- Effective lengths of insert tools
- Parameters and sequences, etc.
- Read-out, evaluation, saving and printing (Excel CSV and PDF) of all screw data / measured values saved in the wrench including filter functions for visualising the measurement results statistically
- Database for insert tools, parameters, workflows and the saved screw data / measurement values
- Operating instructions for the electronic torque wrench with built-in angle gauge SmartTAC SYSTEM 7000 sTAC plus programming and evaluation software
- Contact details for questions
- Connection option for the electronic torque wrench with built-in angle gauge SmartTAC SYSTEM 7000 sTAC or data exchange via USB-C cable (included in delivery) or special Bluetooth dongle HAZET 7911-sTAC (not included in delivery)
- Display of measurement values during operation only via Bluetooth dongle
Digital product / download
System requirements: Microsoft Windows 7 and later
Important: Please note that the SmartTAC-Tool software involves a single licence and this only runs on the PC or laptop on which the software was installed
* special Bluetooth dongle HAZET 7911-sTAC required.
Use only in conjunction with torque wrenches with built-in angle gauge SYSTEM 7000-2 sTAC
Are you familiar with our HAZET spare parts shop?To the spare parts shop
Should you require spare parts that are not listed in our sales documents or in our spare parts shop, please contact our service centre. Our service centre is also happy to be your initial contact partner for complaints.
Telephone +49 (0)21 91 / 7 92-355
Fax +49 (0)21 91 / 7 92-523
Mon.-Thu.: 6.45-15.30 GMT
Fri.: 6.45-12.00 GMT
More interseting products